General Terms & Conditions
- Advertised prices are in Australian dollars and include GST. Typographical errors may occur, in which we shall make best endeavour to rectify, but are not responsible for.
- No information on this website regarding any product or service available for purchase constitutes a warranty or promise in respect to those products.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage to any products after delivery.
- If a refund is warranted, you will only be able to be refunded via the method in which you paid.
- Gift Certificates are redeemable only online at veronacoffee.com.au, are not redeemable for cash, and are non-refundable. Purchases exceeding available balance require the difference to be paid by another method.
- By using this website you show that you agree to all the above conditions.
- You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia in the event of any dispute in relation to the use of this site.
Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
Verona Coffee reserves the right to review, change or modify existing these Terms and Conditions due to external market factors or other extenuating circumstances.